Related Posts with Thumbnails

God's character is revealed in Exodus


I've just finished reading the book of Exodus. This book has some great verses which reveal God's character and help us to love the true God, not a creation of our imaginations or preferences. God says of himself . . .

I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33: 19b.

And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children's children to the third and the fourth generation. Exodus 34: 6 - 7.

The picture is from Michael Bogdanow Paintings.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP