Related Posts with Thumbnails

iSonto #66



Such happy autumn days! We have had two weeks of school holidays which has been a refreshing change. We visited Grandma and Grandad where the children sat on pumpkins and picked plums. Their garden is glorious and they recently hosted garden tours.







In our own autumn garden we have more apples. We have found espaliers to be highly productive as well as space-saving.



Bill likes to creep under the net to get an apple or two!


So cute and pleased with himself!




More thankful things:

Dave home safely after a week away, field work completed
Warm days
"School" starts again tomorrow
Bill's love of puzzles
Happy visits with friends
Re-reading "Respectable Sins" by Jerry Bridges and getting even more out of it this time
Craft materials being used spontaneously and creatively

Homemanager  – (April 21, 2015 at 6:31 AM)  

Hello Sherrin!! Oh my the children have gotten so big! How beautiful they all are! Life has been so busy that I regret not regularly visiting! I hope all is well with you, my friend! <3

Faith  – (April 21, 2015 at 10:05 AM)  

I love that smile on Bill's face!! All of your little ones look so full of life and love! I really enjoyed Respectable Sins when I read it. In fact, it's funny....my husband and I were just talking about the sin of discontentment at dinner tonight and I mentioned the book! And now I'm reading about YOU reading it! you are in autumn and we are just starting our glorious spring weather here in NY! Have a blessed week!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP