Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mother and daughter


It is a wonderful thing to be the mother of a little girl!


Posted by Picasa

Faith  – (February 6, 2011 at 12:51 AM)  

Beautiful, Sherrin! Mercy is just precious...and yes...it is WONDERFUL being the mom of daughters....I can't imagine my life without them.

Deb  – (February 6, 2011 at 2:04 AM)  

Great picture, Sherrin! Love all the pink!

Lisa  – (February 6, 2011 at 5:42 AM)  

What a lovely picture! Looks like one that could be framed!

Anonymous –   – (February 7, 2011 at 8:25 AM)  

I have a daughter after three boys, and I have to agree with you. I love you wearing matching colours! gorgeous, but you will probably get sick of pink before Mercy does! Girls are indeed so different from boys, and it is wonderful to have variety in your family.
Jenny

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP