Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pretty in pink Bumgenius



It was fun to order our little girl some pink nappies! I have found that the new V4.0 Bumgenius with snaps fit a newborn just as well as the velcro version we had when Elnathan was born. Mercy has been wearing these since her umbilical cord stump fell off at about a week of age. It is great to be able to purchase one nappy that fits a newborn and a toddler. Elnathan is now wearing the same nappies he had as a newborn. They are only just beginning to show signs of wear and I need to replace the elastic in some. We have 13 Bumgenius pocket nappies for him and they receive almost constant use as I always choose them above the other nappies we own. Those Elnathan has been wearing would not fit Mercy as the elastic was too stretched around the legs. I will report back about whether the rescue operation with new elastic is a success!
Posted by Picasa

Sarah G.  – (December 11, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

Ah, so cute!

You know I would have to comment on a cloth diaper post! :) I have one Bumgenius diaper that I received for free with another order - it seems like a nice brand.

Faith  – (December 11, 2010 at 5:50 AM)  

Yay for cloth diapers! And what a precious babe...she is sweet!!

Bron  – (December 16, 2010 at 7:44 PM)  

Cute! I was wondering if the new bumgenius are slightly bigger than the previous version? We also have some of the velcro ones and I'm not sure how much longer they'll fit on Maisy (they're becoming quite 'hipster'. I read somewhere that the 4.0 ones fit larger babies - do they seem like they'd go up a bit higher?

Sherrin  – (December 18, 2010 at 3:50 PM)  

Hello Bron,

If you are ever near my house you are welcome to try one of my 4.0s on Maisy and see if it is any different! My little boy is quite small so I haven't had the same problem. I lined up a 3.0 against the 4.0 and couldn't see much difference, but I may be missing something!

Bron  – (December 24, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

Hi Sherrin, thanks :) I ended up ordering a few anyway as I figure they will be useful for number 2 (due in march) even if they aren't any bigger than the ones I have. We'll see how they go.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP