Related Posts with Thumbnails

Day trips with family


Over the weekend we had a lovely time going on some day trips with our visiting family. A highlight was our visit to the Salmon Ponds at Plenty. This was a second visit for Dave and I (the first in Jan) and we loved the autumn colour this time. Uncle Christopher and Aunty Kerry had bought the babies matching suits, which was very cute!


I love this pic of Dave with Elnathan showing him the wood. They look equally enthralled about it!


Family pics were a must!

Natey looks cute in the leaves, but he wasn't very impressed with them! Another picture with the two babies was attempted but without success.


Then it was back home for the party! The next day we had a great time at Port Arthur.

Faith  – (May 7, 2010 at 3:02 AM)  

Happy Birthday to your precious wee one! I cannot believe a year has gone by! and it is so funny to see your autumn pics when our leaves here in NYS are just at full bloom with the greens of spring! I want to show my youngest daughter when she gets home...she thinks it is so neat that Australia is the opposite season from us. Her goal is to get to Australia before "I am old, mommy". lol...
seriously...your family pics are just beautiful....God's blessings to you!
(how are you feeling by the way??!)

Anna  – (May 8, 2010 at 3:47 AM)  

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Those outfits are too adorable.
I really enjoy your site and all the advice and encouragement you give. I linked to your blog from mine today with a beautiful blogger award. :)
Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Abigail Jasmine  – (May 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM)  

Hello!
I just adore your blog and your family and your lifestyle..
I shall be back for more!

Thank you for your inspiration!

God Bless & Love!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP