Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fried Zucchini



Another easy thing to do with zucchini and patty pan squash is to fry it in a little olive oil. This is great as part of a cooked breakfast with eggs and tomato. You can also use it on toasted sandwiches, in hamburgers, with pasta, or even in a green salad! It is one of my favourite ways to prepare zucchini now.

Anna  – (March 3, 2010 at 6:10 AM)  

Sounds great again. Yum.
I've been meaning to ask: do you have any problems with animals (or other pests) eating your veggies from the garden? If so, how do you deal with it? Maybe you have a past post on this subject. Our recommended first day to plant is still 2 months away but I'm trying to figure out how to best protect my veggies from hungry little creatures. :)

Faith  – (March 5, 2010 at 2:50 PM)  

mmm...love fresh zucchini. i like to saute it in a bit of olive oil, with chopped tomatoes thrown on at very end of browning the zucchini. I also add a little bit of chopped red onion. once onion and zucchini are browned, I add the tomato, toss and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. we use this as a side dish for grilled chicken or salmon in summer months here.

Unknown  – (March 10, 2010 at 4:59 PM)  

I love fried zucchini. My dad always had zucchini in the garden and my mom would make the best casserole with it, and often used zucchini in recipes calling for eggplant and our favorite was zucchini parmesan. Fresh zucchini is always good cooked or raw.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP