Related Posts with Thumbnails

Yellow Pear tomatoes



Our yellow pear tomatoes have been the first to ripen this season. This picture was taken on December the 31st, and we enjoyed the tomato in a salad. Since then we have had two more, but we didn't get to eat them. Dave is involved in a tomato growing competition at work and they had to be submitted as evidence!

Roelien –   – (January 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

Ask for them back, they are precious!

thorney  – (January 12, 2010 at 7:16 PM)  

We had so many tomatoes last summer, and unfortunately lost many of them as I didn't can them. I haven't had good luck with canning tomatoes--they taste acidy and not good so I throw them out. Don't quite know what I am doing wrong, because I canned them all the time with my mom while I was growing up. One of these days I will get it right.

Are you going to can any or do eat them all fresh? We literally had so many, last summer, I couldn't give them all away nor eat them all. I should be so blessed this summer.

Blessings, Mari

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP