Related Posts with Thumbnails

iSonto #44

This week we are thankful for the cousins all gathered together for a story.


Also  . . .

* The beauty of magnolia flowers, blossoms and bulbs in the garden
* Explaining spring to Nate
* Mercy's cuddles and kisses
* Nate saying "I love you" and "I am so happy to have a Daddy and a Mummy" and "We are very happy to have a baby. Our baby is named Mercy Joy. Our baby is a happy baby"!
* Hospitality to large groups is a breeze with a dishwasher!

Elnathan was enthralled with cousin Esther's colouring book and pens.


Mercy was happy to join Dad at the piano. It has been great to see the way Dave is launching into learning the piano.


A verse we studied together was "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path", which we also sing. 

From garden to tummies . . .

Freshly picked and steamed cauliflower with cheese sauce was a delicious treat this evening.  Cauliflower is a source of vitamins C, B and K as well as minerals magnesium and potassium.

 A book we enjoyed together was Encouragement, ideas and inspiration came from the Girltalk series on using the Internet, including How to Use Social Media. The quote from Mathew Henry that we are to be "active in our own business, yet quiet as to other people's" was worth jotting down in my diary.

 One funny moment was Mercy calling out "Dave, DAAAVE, Davvvve" from her cot . . . she must be copying someone, but do I really sound that demanding? I'll be watching myself more carefully!

Faith  – (September 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM)  

oh how precious!! your daughter shouting out your husband's name is something my oldest did when a wee one.....it made us laugh over and over....we did finally have to correct it though and tell her to please call him "daddy" but i think she was just "copying" me!! I love the antics of toddlers!! and yay for reading with cousins...always a precious time to get together with families. Enjoy your weekend and happy spring to you! today is our first day of Autumn here in the states!

Unknown  – (October 5, 2012 at 8:15 AM)  

Love this!

I work with AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you. Thanks!

Adam Kaplan
akaplan@primecp.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP