Related Posts with Thumbnails

Crafty Ideas A-Z

I have to start this blog with one of my favourite educational resources for the tiny ones! I can't wait for Elnathan to be old enough to begin these fun activities.



I first came across this book when I was working with Kinder/Prep students at Seabrook Christian School, and loved it so much that I purchased it. Crafty Ideas A-Z contains a craft for each letter and further ideas for teaching that sound. There is only one craft per letter, so it does not contain all the phonetic sounds.  However, it is a wonderful way to supplement a full phonics program. In my experience, children love these crafts! They also make lovely displays. You can see inside Crafty Ideas A-Z online!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP