Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to blogging

As you can see, I didn't have a chance to blog during our month in South Africa! When there were gaps in our schedule I was often forced to be in bed resting as I had some severe back problems while away. We have been home for a week. Now that I've caught up on personal emails, sorted our mail stack, begun to make inroads into the mess, and feel better in terms of my back, I feel free to begin blogging again.


While on the topic of blogging, why not read Stacy's article Tips for Cutting Back on the Internet. When I go away for a month like this I'm reminded that it is possible to live without the Internet, and I may not even be poorer for it! Having said that, I still enjoy reading others' blogs and posting on mine - the Internet just has to be kept way down on the priority list where it belongs.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP