Related Posts with Thumbnails

Becoming a Woman of Wisdom - a week of celebration!


Next week I am planning a week of celebration of God's wisdom for being a woman. Wise womanhood is already a major theme of my blog, but next week there will be a special focus upon the topic. I am passionate about biblical womanhood, and I hope that you are too! I even saved a blog address on the topic - www.wisewomanhood.blogspot.com, but have decided to stick with this address and overall theme. My friend Margaret Sonnemann created this lovely banner for me, but so far I haven't been able to work out how to get it into the header of wisewomanhood.blogspot.com. Perhaps my study of HTML and CSS will help.

Now, about next week!

I have asked several ladies if they will write guest posts for me. Two have said a definite "yes", and one of them is my mother. She is one of the wisest women I know, and I'm sure you'll be blessed by whatever she has to share.

Other readers, whom I haven't asked in person, are more than welcome to write a guest post as well. Just email me your submission. I'd particularly like to hear from men, as I'm sure they also have insights into biblical womanhood. Here are some ideas . . .

* A woman who has blessed your life. This person doesn't have to be a Christian, but must display some characteristics of godly wisdom (for example, faithfulness to her husband) which are worthy of commendation.

* A blog or book that has helped you to grow in godly wisdom.

* A wise woman in the Bible whose example has helped you.

* Characteristics of biblical wisdom.

* An incident in your life which helped you to become a wiser person.

Please join with me in this week of celebration! I can hardly wait!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP