Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas pictures

I created these angels for our tree after seeing one at a local Christian book store. They are achievable for anyone who is confident with paper craft and is not a perfectionist. The angel I originally saw had a white head but I could only find brown ones, so I figured it would be good to have a multi-racial Christmas tree! Our tree is mainly decorated with angels and stars, as these symbolise aspects of the story of Christ's birth. If you would like to know how to make these angels, I can give instructions in the comments section of this post.


Dave cooked a turkey for Christmas day. Well done, Dave!


We had a lovely time with family.

It was our second Christmas at my parents' home, and our second with my sister's twins.

We also enjoyed relaxing together at home. It was a lovely first Christmas as a married couple.

Faith  – (December 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM)  

Merry Christmas! The twins are adorable! And what a great husband...a turkey dinner! I love the angels too! we have an entire "tree" of angels I have collected over the years. It is on a stool in a corner of our upstairs hallway and the tree is a light wood (pine) and my girls decorate it with the angels every year. It is fun and brightens up a dark corner! Happy New Year too!

Anonymous –   – (December 27, 2007 at 2:05 PM)  

My husband does the turkey, too. Way too stressful for me.

Glad you had a good Christmas.

-Zan

Homemanager  – (January 2, 2008 at 3:19 AM)  

The twins have grown so!! They are beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP