Related Posts with Thumbnails

The photos we paid for

A little over a week ago Dave and I were happy to pick up our "official" photos from our photographer. Here are a couple of the pictures he did for us . . . two out of about 450! He also made us a slideshow.


I enjoy the way he made some of the pictures black and white.

Susan  – (October 8, 2007 at 11:40 PM)  

Pretty! That is a very beautiful photograph. You have such a nice smile :-).

I'm back from my honeymoon, and hope to be posting some soon, maybe even today. We'll see. Oh, and I responded to your comment on the courtship post, about three or four posts down on my blog. Thought you'd want to know :-). Hope all is well with you and Dave!

Anonymous –   – (October 9, 2007 at 2:22 AM)  

What a beautiful bride:-)

I love your blog, thank you so much for writing, I get a lot from it.

Liz, UK

Lindsay  – (October 9, 2007 at 3:19 AM)  

Those are great photos! You look lovely. I bet you, Dave, and present and future family will love having such nice photos of your wedding :)

The Borg –   – (October 9, 2007 at 7:56 PM)  

You look absolutely gorgeous Sherrin! (not that that is a surprise)

Sherrin  – (October 10, 2007 at 8:12 PM)  

Thanks for your sweet comments, everyone!

Thanks for commenting for the first time, Liz! I am grateful and encouraged that you enjoy what I write.

Anonymous –   – (October 23, 2007 at 1:48 AM)  

I love the black and white. We did some b&w for our wedding photos.

-Zan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP