Related Posts with Thumbnails

Answered Prayer

Yesterday I received an email from Open Doors saying that our prayers for Dorothy have been answered! It is wonderful to hear of a positive outcome. When I consider the persecuted, I think of how small my faith is and how I sometimes doubt God in the midst of my relatively minor trials. Then I think of the much greater testing my brethren overseas are enduring, and how hard it must be to keep on trusting God. This is why it is so important to pray for them.

Here is the email from Open Doors:

Dear friends

I have some wonderful news Dorothy is back home.

The police were able trace the kidnappers and brought her back in the early hours of this morning. She has not been harmed, and is doing well.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

As my colleague said, "Thanks be to our merciful Lord for this good news and it encourages us to continue upholding our brothers and sisters before the Lord."

Please pray for Dorothy's healing from the trauma of being kidnapped.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP