Related Posts with Thumbnails

God's kindness during my legal case

I would like to thank those of you who prayed for me with regard to the compensation decisions I mentioned here.

It has been a difficult time for me, and I have prayed a lot in the midst of it. I am relieved, excited and grateful to report that my legal case is now settled. I am grateful to God for giving me the courage to take a small risk which resulted in a better outcome. One of the many trials that resulted from my injuries on the 9th of July 1999 is now over! This is an enourmous blessing. I am grateful that God has sustained me through the many medical appointments, legal appointments, decisions, and stresses of the compensation process. Mum and I have been praying all the way. There were many times when the knowledge that we had a marvelous heavenly inheritance to look forward to, no matter what the outcome of my case was, gave us great comfort and encouragement. I am grateful to serve a God who gives us a sure a certain hope of those things which will never pass away. One day last week, when I was lying in bed feeling burdened and stressed about my decision, God reminded me of one of my memory verses:

Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
And look to the earth beneath.
For the heavens will vanish away like smoke,
The earth will grow old like a garment,
And those who dwell in it will die in like manner;
But my salvation will be forever,
And my righteousness will not be abolished.
Isaiah 51:6

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP